1. I am studying to be a teacher at Liverpool John Moores University. I am currently finishing my third year and have another year left, therefore I graduate in May 2008 and can't wait! I have to travel for about half an hour to arrive at my campus but I don't mind as last year I got a gorgeous new car...a little 'Summer Blue' Volkswagon Polo, I love it!!!!
2. Although I am nearly 21 I STILL love the colour pink. Almost everything I buy is pink, I have to try and persuade myself not to buy another vest top in a slightly different shade of pink as I already have loads. I am that sad that I arrange my wardrobe in order of colours ranging from white right through to black. And guess which colour section is the largest......yes you gussed it......the pink one!
3. My boyfriend Carl thinks that I have OCD (Obssessive Compulsive Disorder) and often calls me 'OCD Girl', as I am always tidying up...some would say this was a good thing as it's always good to be clean and tidy! I'm a bit like Monica from Friends but I'm not as bad that I have to have things lined up perfectly next to each other. More information about OCD can be found by clicking here. The picture below is named OCD.
4. This sounds really weird but I have a tiny forehead, which makes it impossible for me to have a fringe. My hairline is just over an inch from my eyebrows however, it could be worse, my aunty's hairline almost meets her eyebrows as her forehead is even smaller!
5. I really enjoy going to the theatre, gigs and watching musicals on TV. The first play I ever saw at the theatre was 'Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat' and the last was 'Mamma Mia'. The first concert I ever went to was to see Louise (from Eternal & now married to footballer Jamie Redknapp) and the last was to see a band called The View at a gig in Liverpool. I've also seen the Fratellis 3times in the past year, once in Ibiza, once in Blackpool and once in Manchester! I love them! Moving on to films....my favourite film of all time is Bugsy Malone. So many people seem to have not seen this, trust me you need to watch it, it's ace!!! Me and my sister used to watch it al the time when we were little and both know all the words to the songs...and the scenes hehehe!
6. My favourite meals in the whole world are anything Chinese. Sweet and Sour Chicken is my favourite dish, and my favourite all time food is BBQ Spare Ribs...mmmmm my mouth is watering...
10. Finally, number 10. I've left this till last because it is so silly. The last thing to tell you about me is that............I'm scared of masks. I never used to be but since Scream was released and that horrible mask was everywhere (and it was reported in the news that someone had been killed by a person wearing a Scream mask) I've hated them. My boyfrined once came into his bedroom wearing a Scream mask to scare me- it worked that much that I punched him in the stomach and winded him....oops! I'm not putting a picture of a Scream mask but i will put the Scream painting as that does'nt scare me.